Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

Warm & Wooly, London


It's very difficult to know where to go after images of the gorgeous Rihanna - so I have decided that right down is the only way......to an image I took while rather inebriated at a fabulous London establishment.  I looked over and saw this warm winter wooly, and while being from New Zealand made the sheepish print appeal, in fact I think it is the length that really appeals to me.  To my enormous chagrin, with my body shape I can't really wear shorter tops, but I think they look wonderful!  It's a look that really brings to mind those spunky WWII gals with their newly acquired sartorial freedom.....or the American rockabilly?  Either way, this was a fabulous choice for an autumnal evening in one of Soho's many drinking holes, and with the simple black pants, she wears it well! 
xo