Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Tatt's lovely....

I have never been brave enough to get a tattoo myself - and not because of the pain I imagine that I imagine must be involved when a needle is repeatedly jabbed into your flesh.  No, that has nothing to do with it!  The real motive for my fear is that I simply have never been able to think of anything I want etched into my skin for the rest of my life!  I guess I like the idea of fashion, in that it is fluid, and you are able to change constantly....to re-invent your "look" with each new season.

That's not to say, however, that I dislike tattoos - on the contrary, I love them.  I only wish I was a little braver, and then I too could sport something as beautiful as this dragonfly, peeking out from beneath two of my favourite prints!

xxo