Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Freedom of style....

When I was much younger I used to love dressing up in an old shawl of my grandmothers - I loved the feeling of the tassles swirling around me......

Tassles are able to evoke so many moods - to accommodate so many styles.......  They can take on the spirit of the heady days of 70's disco, al la Studio 54; they can conjure up images of american Indian, riding free across the plains of the wild west; they can bring to mind the bohemian style of the wandering gypsy...... But one thing that all these have in common is a sense of freedom - whether the freedom of 70's excess, untamed lands, or nomadic roaming.  And freedom is always attractive, no? Freedom is always stylish!

I love people who dress up in their everyday life....who put some art and imagination into their presentation!  Who embrace the freedom of style!

xxo