Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

WTF....

Now, from the sublime - to the 
ridiculous.....

Why?  That is pretty much all I could say when I saw this
!  Now, it is rare for me to be truly speechless -  but on this occasion I was somewhat lost for 
words!

I havelearned over the years that it's unwise to say I'll NEVER do  
something:

I said it about flares.......wound up loving my new JBrand flares**.  

I said it about skinny jeans.......you couldn't pry my skinny jeans from my cold, dead fingers.  
I said "never" about wedges........I tower over all my friends in my new blue wedges.
I said it about harem pants.......well...ok, I still haven't embraced them!

But believe mewhen I say that it is
HIGHLY UNLIKELY that I will ever, EVER, submerse any part of myself in a tank full of fish, & sit calmly while they nibble all over my body!

(Watch this 
space.....)

xxo

** I can even clearly recall saying, at about age 5, that I would never,
ever wear jeans!!!!  I now struggle daily with the conundrum of where to store my extensive jean collection, & at least once every year I become consumed with the  fruitless  un-ending search for the perfect pair!