Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

This ones for you.....

There are lots of styles I (secretly) remember fondly from the 80's.......tube skirts, double belts worn low on the hips and oh so many more.  But one of my favourites from the era that taste forgot 'temporarily misplaced' is was the chunky knit/drop-shouldered/vest-type-thing!  You know the one?  It has perhaps been buried under the memories of frill-necked blouses and bubblegum jeans, but seeing this girl in her top the other day brought the recollections flooding back.



I love the wide armholes, the wide stripes, but mostly I love the Canterbury colours!  It couldn't be a more appropriate top to wear at this time.......so, this ones for you Christchurch!!!!

xxo

(PS. What I love more than anything is to see how the citizens of New Zealand band together when it's needed!!  We may clash on the sports fields occasionally, but when the chips are down we more than pull together!  Nice one NZ....)